Custom Search

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Polly's Pancake House




I went to Polly's Pancake Parlor in NH on Sunday. It's pretty much a family tradition to try to go up every year, so there I was. I was looking forward to it all week, and it didn't disappoint. I ordered eggs, bacon, home fries, toast, and (of course) pancakes. What's nice is that the orders are six pancakes, and the server actually is the one making them for you. They offer batters in various types and gives you choice of add-ins. I had three blueberry and three chocolate chip in buttermilk batter (they also have plain, whole wheat, even gingerbread). They serve them three at a time to you so they are always fresh and warm (although they served mine all at once because I split my order with a friend). Afterwards, we went to The Basin to just walk around. There was still snow on the trails and it was 65F+ up there. Crazy!


But it was a pretty good day. Check out Polly's here: http://www.pollyspancakeparlor.com/




1 comment:

Marlboro Man said...

Admiration and interest were my first feelings when I’ve entered your blog. It is indeed the most remarkable creation I’ve ever seen! Moreover, your manner of writing and the photos are absolutely fine and I think everyone would agree with my words. All this made me immediately add the blog to my links. Thank you very much for such a marvelous web page and I will surely enter it again!