Custom Search

Friday, June 19, 2009

Biking!

Yup, late with my update. So I'll just throw it down real quick.

Sunday: Chest/back/abs
Monday: Run
Tuesday: Shoulders/triceps/biceps
Wednesday: Run
Thursday: Heavy weights - chest/back/quads/calf
Friday: None
Saturday: Bike (Minuteman Trail - Bedford to Arlington and back)

My cousins just got some hybrid bikes, so the biking bug is back. Did a loop at the Minuteman Trail. It's nice to be back in the saddle, though the saddle hurts when you've been gone for a while. It's less impact than running, but it's nice to have alternatives when it comes to cardio. Treadmill running can get boring, and street running is inconsistent.

Diet was a bit better, though still very hard for me. I've been upping my weight workouts a bit every week, and my shoulder is still in one piece weeks after removing glucosamine from my daily routine. Things seem to be looking good. Now if the weather gets better, I can't wait to tackle my goal of summiting two 4,000 footers this season.


Last weigh-in:
172.5 lb

No comments: