Custom Search

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Getting there...

Blah...I'm not as consistent as I used to be with this. Aw well. Here's the breakdown for the past two weeks:

Sunday: Chest/back/abs
Monday: Bike (Minuteman Trail - Arlington to Bedford and back)
Tuesday: Shoulders/triceps/biceps
Wednesday: Run
Thursday: None
Friday: Pushups, pullups
Saturday: None


Last weigh-in:
171.0 lb


Sunday: Chest/back/abs
Monday: Run
Tuesday: Shoulders/triceps/biceps
Wednesday: None
Thursday: Pushups/pullups
Friday: Run
Saturday: Run

I must be nearing my "ideal" weight. I'm at 170.5 lb, but that goes up and down depending on my week. Weight loss isn't happening as fast even though workouts have been mostly the same. Diet, of course, could be better, but I'm doing what I can. I give in too easily when it comes to food. I can say for certain that strength is increasing. I haven't checked in with body fat lately, but some of my shorts barely hang onto my hips. There's a quick trick to determine if you're losing body fat/retaining muscle mass. If you're losing weight, but can do more pushups than before, then you're doing fine.

My shoulder seems to be pretty good. I was able to play around with some kids (kids I know, I'm not a creep) at a playground. I was able to do the monkey bars and such. Shoulder held up. I'm also up to three sets of 8 pullups, so that's pretty good. I would say I can go start rock climbing if I wanted to.

Well, I'm just gonna keep going at it.


Last weigh-in:
170.5 lb

No comments: