Custom Search

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Moving week

Well, I started moving this week, and I am exhausted. I'm surprised I fit in as much mini-workouts as I did. I very glad I did a two-week overlap between my old and new apartments. I'm also very grateful for all the people that helped me move, paint, and clean. I got a bit more to go, but I should be done moving. Then it'll be off to unpacking. Anyway, here's the breakdown:

Monday: Squats (40), moved boxes

Tuesday: Calf raises (75), lunges (20 each), pushups (45, 45), moved boxes, cleaned bathroom
Wednesday: Squats (40), lunges (20 each), moved boxes
Thursday: Calf raises (75), pushups (45), neutral grip pullups (8), painted
Friday: neutral grip pullups (5)
Saturday: Bring new furniture up three floors, painted
Sunday: neutral grip pullups (10), side raises (10, 10, 10), reverse fly (10, 10, 10), chest dips (10, 20)

I didn't have much time to do weigh-ins, but I fit in one.

Last weigh-in:
178.5lb

No comments: