Custom Search

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Almost there...

So after two weeks, I've finally moved all my stuff to the new apartment. Through it all, I lost many hours of sleep, exhausted my body, caught a mini-cold, and had quite a bit of anxiety about getting it all done. I barely kept up with my mini-workouts, but luckily, moving and cleaning provides quite a bit of caloric burn.

Monday: Move large items
Tuesday: Calf raises (75), pushups (45),
Wednesday: Squats (40), lunges (25 each)
Thursday: Calf raises (75), pullups (8)
Friday: Pullups (5)
Saturday: None
Sunday: Move last bit

I was surprised to find out that I did manage to lose some more weight. I am a bit closer to my goal of 175lb. What will I do when I get there? Maybe set a goal for body fat? More trips to the gym? Who knows?!

Last weigh-in:
176.0lb

No comments: