Custom Search

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What is it with vacation and food?

I was on vacation last week, so I wasn't able to post my weekly update. That just means there's double the information in this update! I had a relaxing time during my vacation, but I didn't use that as an excuse not to do anything. I fit in my mini-workouts in the morning after I wake up. I'd say I did more than I normally do. But there is a downside to vacation...food. And man, did I have my fill. Arby's, Cici's, Whataburger, authentic Mexican, buffets, Cambodian, Vietnamese... Whew! Needless to say, I retrogressed in terms of my weight goals. Oh well. Main thing was being able to recharge and destress. Mission accomplished.

Monday: Pullups (8), Squats (40)
Tuesday: Calf raises (90), pushups (45)
Wednesday: Lunges (20)
Thursday: Squats (40), calf raises (90), pullups (8)
Friday: Dynamic pushups (20), squats (40)
Saturday: Shovel, move dining table
Sunday: none

Vacation week:

Monday: Squats (40), lunges (20 each), pullups (10, 10)
Tuesday: Calf raises (90), elevated pushups (20, 20, 20, 20)
Wednesday: Squats (40), lunges (20 each), pullups (10, 10)
Thursday: Calf raises (90), elevated pushups (20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20 - I was watching TV)
Friday: Squats (40), lunges (20 each), pullups (10, 10)
Saturday: Calf raises (90), elevated pushups (30, 30)
Sunday: None

Last weigh-in:
178.5 lb (2.5 lb gain over vacation!)

No comments: