Custom Search

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Workout update

I'm late with this update. Work has been quite exhausting with the large workload I have. Year-end is coming too, so the internal audit is looming over my head. In any case, I've still been trying to keep up with my mini-workouts. I try to make an effort to squeeze in some other stuff at home as well. I haven't made it to the Y yet, but I hope to. Cardio is so far behind, so if I do hit the gym, the focus will be cardio and swimming.

Monday: Lunges (20 each)
Tuesday: Calf raises (75), pushups (45, 26, 20)
Wednesday: Squats (40)
Thursday: Calf raises (75), pushups (45, 45, 10), diamond pushups (20)
Friday: Lunges (20 each), squats (40)
Saturday: Hammer curls (10), biceps curls (10), side raises (10, 10, 10), rear lat raises (10, 10, 10)
Sunday: Hammer curls (10), biceps curls (10)

I do seem to notice some visible changes. Of course, there should be since I was up to 187.0 lb. But, I do seem a bit leaner. I don't have a way to measure my body fat, but it's definitely lower than before. I also seem to be reaching my side goal of prepping my legs for ski season. The squats, lunges, and calf raises definitely help. I'll probably add in some hops and jumping squats later to add some dynamic stress.

Last weigh in:
178.5lb

No comments: