Custom Search

Monday, November 3, 2008

New determination

I went to NY over the weekend and saw my cousin there. He has informed me that he is at 8% fat. Boy, seeing him has given me new determination. Not necessarily to aim for 8% fat, but I have a Y membership and I should put that to use. So I hope to hit the gym in addition to my mini-workouts. I hope to get back to doing some cardio. And I hope to practice my swimming. Here's the breakdown for last week:

Monday: Squats (40), lunges (20 each), pullups (10, 10, 5), chinups (10, 10, 5), 90-degree-grip pullups (10, 10, 5)
Tuesday: Pushups (45, 45), calf raises (75)
Wednesday: Squats (40)
Thursday: Lunges (20 each), calf raises (75)
Friday: Pushups (45, 45), squats (40), lunges (20 each)
Saturday: Pushups (15 prior to heading out for the night)
Sunday: Pushups (20 difficult reps after a 4-hour drive home)

Friday night I weighed in at 176.0 lb prior to dinner. After this weekend of drinking and eating with my cousin, I doubt that's still the case. So I'll update the weight next week after getting back some consistency.

No comments: