Custom Search

Monday, January 19, 2009

My "bar"

Those who know me, know I have a decent liquor section in my apartment. Here's the setup in my new place:


Top: bartending supplies/shot glasses, Balvenie Single Barrel, Johnnie Walker Gold, Johnnie Walker Black, Mount Gay aged rum, peach schnapps, Hennessy, Godiva Chocolate, Chambord, Bombay Sapphire, my Grandpa's ginseng stuff, vermouth, various little bottles
1st rack: Finlandia (in the process of trying out vodkas besides Grey Goose and Belvedere; most brand names taste just like vodka is supposed to taste: tasteless), Ketel One citrus, Barcardi (2x), Barcardi 151 (fire!!)
2nd rack: Jose Cuervo (trying to get rid of it, will replace with Milagro as the everyday tequila), Canadian Club
3rd rack: Sour apple, triple sec, coffee liqueur
4th rack: random bottle of white wine, and a bottle of nice champagne that has moved on (yum!)

As you can see, I try to have a bar that is ready for a variety of drinks. I would definitely like to add some other liquor/mixers in. On my would-like-to-have list are: Bailey's, Kahlua, Jack Daniels, Tanqueray (only cause it fits on the rack, unlike the Bombay Sapphire; both taste like gin is supposed to taste: burning, though great with tonic), Captain Morgan's.

Well, that's all!

No comments: