Custom Search

Monday, June 16, 2008

All signed up!

After work Friday, I went to Planet Fitness and signed up for the $10/month membership. They said the special was ending on Friday, so I wanted to get in before they change anything (turns out they extended the special to sometime in July anyway). I mean, there really wasn't much of a hesitation. $10/month is a darn good deal. So I signed up and got a free T-shirt that probably wouldn't fit me.

I plan on starting my regular workouts sometime this week and get back to a routine. I'm pretty excited. I've been doing mini-workouts to maintain what I have, but nothing more. So I am ready to get back to my cardio training and weight training. I did kung fu for a bit, so I haven't ran for awhile. The cardio part is going to hurt. Haha. Weights, I think I'm fine with. My mini-workouts do a pretty good job of keeping me where I am strength and endurance wise.

No comments: