Custom Search

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's raining again...

It's raining again...well a brief thunderstorm anyway. Now I'm not sure about anyone else, but I like rain. I love it, actually. I just don't like getting my sensitive stuff wet. Back in college, I would never bring an umbrella. Never needed to, cause I like the rain. I would walk to classes in the rain and get absolutely soaked. Before class, I would go to the bathroom to wipe down my hair with paper towels.

I watch the rain sometimes. Just gaze at the thousands of droplets pelting the ground. Watch as the trees sway in the wind. It's very peaceful and calming. Next time it rains, or if it's raining right now, go here and listen to Craig Armstrong's "This Love" while you look out the window. Powerful stuff. Not the most uplifting, but almost moving. And yes, I found it on Pandora.

No comments: