Custom Search

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Case escalated!

I didn't have time to write about this before, but my HP laptop case has been escalated. Whether through BBB's efforts or not, an Executive Case Manager called me personally and left a voicemail. When I called him back, he told me he was taking over the case from Steven, my previous case manager. He reviewed the case and told me that with the amount of repairs my laptop has gone through he has no problems with replacing the machine. He saw that I had a fourth repair schedule and that the box was already shipped out, so he told me to send it to the repair center one more time. He gave me all his contact info and told me to call him once I receive the laptop back. He wants to know how it went good or bad.

So this is good news. It's been four months, but I'm glad something is happening. I mean, I don't really care if they fix it or not. I want a workable machine. So if they fix it, I want an extended warranty. If they don't, then I'll accept the replacement. Once this HP fiasco is finalized, I'll review my computer situation and go from there. I just can't wait for all this to be over.

No comments: