Custom Search

Monday, October 6, 2008

Got some cardio in

So I had intened to go to the Cambridge Bow Tie Bike Ride on Sunday. But instead, I wound up breaking two tire valves on two separate bicycles while I was pumping air in the tires. After attempting to go to a bike shop to get replacement parts and finding out we were two hours early for their opening time, we settled on a quick hike instead at the reservation near my home. The "quick" hike turned out to be 7.72 miles when we missed a connecting trail. What a day.

Anyway, the week was pretty good, I suppose. I was able to squeeze a BBS workout in one day and some pushup variations in another. I had a couple of bad eating days, but I'd like to think the long hike took care of that. Here's the breakdown:

Monday: Squats (40), parallel pullups (5), lunges (20 each)
Tuesday: Pushups (40, 40), calf raises (75), BBS (3 sets of 10 w/2x30lbs), chest flies (10, 10)
Wednesday: Squats (40), lunges (20 each), pullups (10, 6), chinups (10, 10), hammer curls (10)
Thursday: Pushups (45, 45), calf raises (75), elevated pushups (20, 20), diamond pushups (10, 10), staggered pushups (20, 20), wide pushups (20, 20)
Friday: Squats (40), lunges (20 each), parallel pullups (8)
Saturday: Pullups (10, 8), chinups (10, 10)
Sunday: 7.72 mile hike

Last weigh-in:
180.0?/183.0? (I really didn't get a good weigh-in that was consistent with how I normally weigh-in. I think it's the same as last week)

No comments: