Custom Search

Monday, October 20, 2008

Crick in the neck

Didn't have a good week last week. I didn't do any mini-workouts Monday, because I had the day off. Then the rest of the week, I was just so bogged down by the extra work I have. Too tired and stressed to try. But I still pushed myself to do the mini-workouts at the minimum. What added to it was that I woke up Wednesday morning with a nasty crick in the neck. Maybe I slept wrong or whatever, but it hurt enough that I didn't want to do any shoulder or back exercises. I was afraid I might pull it since it was already tight. I was able to do some pushups, but not as much since I was tired:

Monday: none
Tuesday: Calf raises (75), pushups (45)
Wednesday: Squats (40), lunges (20 each)
Thursday: Pushups (45, 45), calf raises (75), elevated pushups (25, 25), staggered pushups (20, 20), ab work
Friday: Squats (40), lunges (20 each)


I guess I did make up for it by assembling an IKEA loft bed for my sister on Sunday. It took about three hours, but I felt pretty accomplished. Tried to help out with some house cleaning, but the dust got to my lungs and irritated it plenty. Had to take a double dose of albuterol to calm the bronchial tubs down a bit. I woke up with a little wheezing this morning too, so I had to take another dose.

Didn't really weigh myself this week, but my diet was mostly the same, so I'm assuming I weigh the same.

No comments: