Custom Search

Friday, February 13, 2009

Workout update

So this shoulder of mine is bugging me more than I thought. Last week I managed some mini-workouts. Trying to control my diet a bit more again by cooking/bringing my lunches. But this shoulder thing is really making an effect. I haven't been able to do my other upper body routines. I need to be creative and find exercises that don't involve the shoulder too much so I can let it rest. I'm trying to stretch it out a bit more too and do lighter exercises that would slowly build it up again. Here's the breakdown for last week:

Monday: Lunges (20 each)
Tuesday: Calf raises (90)
Wednesday: Hammer curls (10), Biceps curls (10), Squats (40), neutral grip pullups (10)
Thursday: Pushups (40)
Friday: Neutral grip pullups (10)
Saturday: Skiing
Sunday: None

Last weigh-in:
179.5 lb

No comments: