Custom Search

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hey look, a response from the "CEO"

Got a response to my email to the CEO of HP:


On behalf of Hewlett-Packard we apologize for the difficulties you are experiencing.Your message has been forwarded to our Customer Escalation team who will review your case.
If there is more you would like to add, do not hesitate to call the HP Executive office in Palo Alto, California, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM pacific time by dialing 1-800-756-XXXX, option #X

Sincerely,



CEO Customer Relations



I feel so loved...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I work on behalf of HP at a PR agency where we represent HP consumer service and support.

I see you have the contact info to reach HP directly, but wanted you to know I'm here to help connect you to the right folks within HP to make sure you get your issue resolved.

Please feel free to contact me should you need any assistance.
jp.szambelan@porternovelli.com

Best,
J.P. Szambelan