Custom Search

Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm a recovering internet addict

With my laptop at HP for repairs, I am feeling internet withdrawals when I'm at home. It's pretty weird not having the internet at your fingertips. I still get Gmail, thanks to my new phone and T-Mobile, but no Google searches, no Wikipedia, no YouTube.

I feel so deprived. I mean, I actually watched cable. Oh my gosh, I watched cable TV. I rarely use my TV. You know what else I did? I actually sat at my coffee table and had a drink a couple times. So weird to actually lounge around at home instead of surfing. Haha. But it's good. The internet wastes your brain away anyway. And I'm sure my games on Facebook can wait a bit before I actually take my turns. The hardest part really is that I usually surf a bit before I sleep. Now I have to just head to bed and turn the lights out. Geez, who does that?

Well, when my laptop returns, I hope I don't get too addicted to it again. Oh man, on another note, if you don't use Pandora.com to discover new and old music, you are missing out. Go check it out.


What's playing on my Pandora now:
Blake Lewis - Surrender
(Yeah, I like this song. So what? I also like Britney's "Hot as Ice". Don't hate.)

No comments: