Custom Search

Monday, June 30, 2008

Burned fingertip!

So I burned my fingertip over the weekend. Have a nice big blister on my index finger of my fretting hand. It's on the finger pad though, so I can still fret a bit, but the bandaid makes is awkward. I got a few more days of practice before my vacation, so I guess it really doesn't matter. I don't have my computer too, so I haven't been able to look up tabs. So I've been playing the same five songs over and over again. Getting better I hope...

Anyway, as time went on, I got used to playing my Epiphone so that the buzzing isn't as pronounced. Truss rod adjustments aren't doing anything else, so my next step is to go back to light or medium strings. The extra-light strings just aren't doing it for me. Oh well. I'll try to get some new strings later. I'm just focused on my vacay now.

No comments: